Sometimes the simplest things bring the deepest nourishment. For us, that’s a pile of roasted root vegetables with our favorite oil, vinegar and spices.
How To Roast Your Root Veggies
Spice up according to your mood, add a dipping sauce, throw an egg and some rice on em’, and you’re set!
- root veggies (chopped to similar sizes)
- oil (enough to coat)
- vinegar (enough to drizzle over)
- salt and pepper
- spices (optional)
- Wash/scrub, peel (if you wish), and chop into similar-sized chunks.
- Place on parchment paper or on a sheet pan or in a cast iron or really any pan will do!
- Drizzle or brush with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and spices.
- Cook at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes, depending on the size of your chunks.
- Drizzle with an equal amount of vinegar.
- Cook for another 20-30 minutes.
- Cool and serve!