Sometimes you just need a quick dose of nostalgia and the only thing that will make sense in the world will be a Campbell’s level creamy tomato soup. Look no further.
20 Minute Tomato Soup
There’s nothing like a warm bowl of tomato soup!
- 1 onion (minced, optional)
- 1 pint whole roasted tomatoes
- ¼ cup cream (or more or less to taste! substitute with coconut milk to make it vegan)
- salt (to taste)
- Saute a minced onion and some garlic, add a pint of our whole roasted tomatoes. Let simmer a bit.
- Add any spices you desire. Throw in some heavy cream.
- Need to achieve that Campbell’s soup smooth nostalgia? Blend, and salt to taste.
- Eat with a grilled cheese.