Sign up for Tomato Mountain and Arcadia today and get a $200 credit!
Thinking about becoming a Tomato Mountaineer? Locally sourced food takes a big bite out of your carbon footprint. We figured we’d make it easy to take that next step, and have decided to partner with Arcadia so you can easily access locally sourced clean energy, too! Enter: Arcadia. Arcadia works with farms throughout Illinois but instead of producing fruits and veggies, these farms generate solar energy. Pretty cool.
Arcadia likes what we’re doing, too, which is why we’re working together to offer new and current Tomato Mountain members the chance to increase their clean energy usage by signing up with Arcadia. What does that mean for you? You can help support renewable energy without having to install anything or change your utility! Ready for the fun part?
Tomato Mountaineers that sign up for Arcadia today will receive $100 off their first bill with Arcadia, and $100 to spend back at Tomato Mountain.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Arcadia here, using the same email address as your Tomato Mountain account. It just takes a few moments to set up, and all you need is a power bill – homeowners and renters alike can participate! Not a Tomato Mountain member yet? Be sure to sign up here first.
- You’ll keep your current utility provider while watching your carbon footprint shrink.
- You’ll support locally produced clean energy and lower your power bills by connecting to one of Arcadia’s community solar projects. Yup, 10% guaranteed savings for ComEd and Ameren folks.
The fine print:
- Sign up for Arcadia on or before October 21, 2021 11:59:59PM EST using the same email as your Tomato Mountain account.
- You must be a current or prospective Tomato Mountain customer without an existing Arcadia account to be eligible.
- After you sign up with Arcadia, you’ll receive $100 off your first bill with Arcadia and $100 to spend back at Tomato Mountain (give us 30 days to process these, please!).