The winter lingers, and we’re opting for bangers and mash to keep us warm.
There are 3 components to a perfect plate of bangers and mash. The first are bratwursts. Saute until cooked.
Next, mashed potatoes. It’s hard to mess these up, so we’re not adding any measurements, because, you got this. We like it when they’re a little different every time, just like life. Here’s a simple step by step.
- butter or oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Wash either cut and soak or peel and soak, for about 20 minutes.
- Boil in salted water until soft.
- Drain the water off, and mash to suit your liking.
- Add healthy amounts of butter and cream, a little at a time, until the potatoes are to your desired consistency.
- Enjoy! So simple. Feeling creative? Add your favorite spices!