This is a super easy, one pot squash soup you’ll make again and again! Any squash will do, pureed and frozen or freshly roasted. We’ll tend toward a butternut or an acorn for this particular recipe. We always intend to make enough to freeze for later in the year, rarely do we accomplish this. It’s just one of those soups you that is so satisfying and wholesome you’ll surely go back for seconds.
Curried Squash Soup
- 1 squash (roasted, with seeds and peel discarded)
- 1 onion (minced)
- 2 cans coconut milk
- spices (to taste, don't be shy!)
- salt (to taste)
- Mince and sweat an onion, add a bunch of Hot Mirchi spice from Spicemode (or any curry spice) and some salt.
- Add two cans of coconut milk, added 2 roasted acorn squash insides (sans skin, we gave the skin to the dogs, and we roasted after drizzling with salt and coconut oil).
- Blend and top with roasted acorn squash seeds (clean, drizzle oil, add salt and your favorite spice, we stuck with the Hot Mirchi).