We have an immediate need for a delivery driver Fridays and Saturdays between 7am-3pm! Plus, flexible shifts in our warehouse in Niles Monday-Thursday between the hours of 9am-3pm. 20+ hours/week.
Delivers orders to members. Collaborates closely with CSA operations manager, lead driver, warehouse associates and customer service to provide an amazing experience for members.
- Deliver orders accurately
- Follow all rules of the road
- Pick and pack customer orders
- Maintain food safety standards, and ensure produce is properly stored
- Report issues promptly
- Maintain a tidy work environment
- Contribute to a high quality and collaborative working environment
- Work proactively and communicate effectively with the team
- Help us build the best program we can build
- Other related duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Valid driver’s license for at least five years with an acceptable driving record
- General knowledge of navigating the Chicagoland area & suburbs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to solve problems on the road and adapt to changing conditions.
- Exhibits warm and friendly customer service
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to climb stairs
- Ability to bend, twist and lift
- Ability to work in a vehicle for extended periods
- Part-Time 20+ hours per week, Non-Exempt
- Deliveries occur Fridays and Saturdays between 7am-3pm
- Flexible warehouse shifts Monday-Thursday between 9am-3pm
This job could be right for you if…
- Someone in your work life has described you as a badass or uncommonly dedicated or hard-working
- Driving in Chicago winters doesn’t phase you
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- You’re great at staying on top of details
- You want to bring your whole self to work and contribute to something that matters
- Extra credit if you’re passionate about local food
Job Category: Staff
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Chicagoland (Delivery Routes)