We have an immediate need for a delivery driver Wednesday through Saturday!
Delivers orders to members. Collaborates closely with CSA operations manager, lead driver, warehouse associates and customer service to provide an amazing experience for members.
- Deliver orders accurately
- Report issues promptly
- Maintain a tidy work environment
- Contribute to a high quality and collaborative working environment
- Work proactively and communicate effectively with the team
- Help us build the best program we can build
- Other related duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Valid driver’s license
- General knowledge of and ability to operate warehouse equipment such as pallet jack, hand truck, etc.
- General knowledge of navigating the Chicagoland area & suburbs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to solve problems on the road and adapt to changing conditions.
- Exhibits warm and friendly customer service
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to climb stairs
- Ability to bend, twist and lift
- Ability to work in a vehicle for extended periods
- Part-Time up to 28 hours per week, Non-Exempt
- Deliveries occur Wednesday through Friday between 8am-7pm and on Saturdays from 7am-4pm
This job could be right for you if…
- Someone in your work life has described you as a badass or uncommonly dedicated or hard-working
- Driving in Chicago winters doesn’t phase you
- You’re great at staying on top of details
- You want to bring your whole self to work and contribute to something that matters
- Extra credit if you’re passionate about local food