You love Caesar salad, you love pasta…why not have both in one bite?
Kale Caesar Pasta Salad
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup benne miso
- 2 tbsp lemon basil olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 garlic scape blanched and minced
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup parmesan grated
- handful of parsley chopped
- 1 pkg Garlic Radiatori cooked & tossed in EVOO
- 1 bunch Lacinato kale stems removed & leaves sliced into strips
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes sliced
- salt & pepper
- In a large bowl, drizzle your kale with olive oil, salt, and lemon juice. Massage everything together, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (except for tomatoes and pasta). Add a few cracks of salt and pepper to taste.
- Tumble cooked pasta into the large bowl with the kale, then spoon in your dressing, bit by bit, tossing to combine. Once coated, add tomatoes and serve.