We make roasted veggie quick curries at least once a week now that we’ve discovered Spicemode’s curry sauces. Just add a couple tablespoons to your sauteed onions, throw in some coconut milk, simmer, and add any leftover or newly roasted veg. Be careful, this seasoning mix is so good you might just eat it out of the jar.
Roasted Squash Quick Curry
- 1 can coconut milk
- roasted vegetables (chopped to eating sized chunks)
- 3-4 tablespoons Spicemode curry sauce
- 1 onion (minced, optional)
- Saute an onion (optional), add 3-4 tablespoons of your curry sauce of the week (we’re almost finished with our Golden Madras sauce, it would last way longer but we eat it with crackers and raw veggies, too). Let things simmer a bit.
- Add your can of coconut milk. Let it simmer on super low heat.
- While all this cooks, roast some veggies, drizzled with coconut oil and some salt. Combine. Let it simmer a while. It's that simple! We used some Koginut squash for our roasted veggie portion. Add salt if you'd like! Maybe throw in some tofu from Phoenix bean?