Such a fun snack! Make it on the grill or in the broiler for a little after work/school treat or serve up a batch for the big game.
When pizza's on zucchini, you can eat zucchini anytime.
- zucchini (sliced)
- cheese (sliced or grated)
- tomato (of some form: a fresh slice, dried or a dollop of whole roasted tomatoes)
- salt (to taste)
- Slice your zucchini in thick enough pieces to hold some cheese.
- Add some form of tomato (sliced sungolds), and maybe also a slice of ghost pepperoni from Underground Meats.
- Fire up your grill or your broiler. Grill the zucchini slices on one side for a good 5-7 minutes, get that char! Let them cool a bit, add your toppings, then put back on the grill (fresh side down), cover, and cook!
- Shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes, just be sure to keep an eye on them.